The market is always learning. It has a funny way of figuring things out. It seemingly knows:
- Who the best storytellers are.
- Who is authentic and consistent.
- Who makes promises and who keeps those promises.
- Who delivers more value for less and less value for more.
- Who is simply delivering something people want.
- Who says they know something but does something else.
- Who lives their story.
- Who is thoughtful.
- Who has values, a mission, a vision, and a plan.
- Who cares.
Now that you know what the market is looking for, what are you going to do about it?