This is a description

No. 559 / Showing up

Sometimes, that’s all it takes. Sometimes.

True, showing up is the crucial first step. In fact, it’s been said that ‘showing up is 80% of life.’ If that’s true then the other 20% comprises of how you show up. Which sounds a lot like the Pareto Principle, meaning—20% of how you show up makes up for 80% of your results.

So show up to serve, show up to impact, show up to love.