The ability to dream is a marvelous gift we have all been given. A gift we should not take for granted nor shy away from. It's a gift we should share with others by encouraging them to dream big.
Here are my top ten favorite quotes on following your dreams:
10) "Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
9) "Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine." - Marianne Williamson
8) "I don't dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living." – Steven Spielberg
7) "The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." – Oprah Winfrey
6) "Don't give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you." - John Wooden.
5) "Love what you do and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. You do what you want, what you love. Imagination should be the center of your life." - Ray Bradbury
4) "It is better to risk starving to death than surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what's left?" - Jim Carrey
3) "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." – C. S. Lewis
2) "Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly." – Langston Hughe
1) "If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney