Closing the gap
The gap: Also referred to as the disconnect; it's where we miss the mark. It's the space that separates where we are and where we want to be.
The strategy: When you know something, see that you do it.
- Serve others. Ask yourself: "Where will my aptitudes and interests be most valued?"
- Play to your strengths. Develop your weaknesses.
- Surround yourself with greatness.
- Stop blaming. Start taking responsibility.
- Observe and appreciate how far you've come!
If you want different results, you have to do something different. To contribute more this year than you did last, you'll need more effective and powerful ways to tell your story. You'll need to learn more. And in order to learn more, you'll need to do more.
So never stop doing.